메뉴 건너뛰기

교수소개

Four Lucrative Techniques For Web Marketing Advantages

RossThorpe425800 2024.07.28 07:27 조회 수 : 2

11. The problems with dynamic content. Dealing with dynamic database (CMS) driven web pages can be difficult but well worth the effort. The problem with database driven sites is that they have just one page on which the data refreshes based on the query. So ideally you have just one page to optimize. Optimizing your database includes creating flat static pages from the database with page names around the keyword you want to target, and then optimize the Meta tags for the flat HTML pages. I will not go deep into the problems of database sites as it's slightly technical and not for this post. One word of advice, hire a SEO expert who has worked with database sites before.

Be the bearer of good news. I try to keep them updated weekly of the changes in the SERPs, traffic increases, basically any good news I can think of so they feel like they are getting their money's worth. Then I make sure to tell them what my plan is for next week, next month, the next couple months, so they keep on wanting my business and seeing the results.

For example, if your key phrase is "SEO tips", try to develop the content with "SEO tips" and not with other combination of the words like "tips for SEO".

There are 9 SEO strategies that are useless in today's internet. Some of them have recently become obsolete and others have been obsolete for some time now.

Do not disguise keywords or links on your page. Hiding keywords or Pinterest links on your page in the same color as your background significantly increases the chance that your site with be removed from search engine listings. Do not do this. Clean SEO will produce the results you are looking for so there is no reason to try sneaky stuff like this.

SEO news #3. your Title Tag. The Title Tag is at the top of the page below your browser where the actual TAB of the page is at, like paper file tabs. You name your paper file tabs so you can know what is in them without opening the file. When you have multiple web pages open on a single browser having the Keyword in the title tag helps you to know which page is what. The search engines love this as well because they see it as knowing your seo better than the others.

12. A neat solution for SEO of dynamic sites. In some cases where it may be too tough (time consuming or expensive) to modify the database and source code, one can create a article / resources section or publish blog posts/ articles in HTML (static pages) and use these pages to pull in the traffic, and then direct the user to the database section.
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
7190 Diplom 54007FPJmi KristianAragon135 2024.07.28 32
위로