메뉴 건너뛰기

교수소개

Medicinal mushrooms can be taken as supplements to increase your immune system function, fight oxidative damages, and improve your cognitive feature. Amongst one of the most well-studied mushroom varieties, cordyceps and lion's mane have probably the best-characterized application accounts: both have actually been examined at dosages ranging from 200 to 2000 mg each day, which seems to be an effective range.

Ten Mushroom useful mushroom blend consists of 10 treasured medicinal mushroom varieties that are thoroughly cultivated in the US utilizing auri mushroom reviews natural growing methods to make certain the most effective and cleanest atmosphere for medical mushroom pureness and potency.

When I was functioning to develop our essential oil aromatherapy candle light blends, I chose to discover as much as I might concerning the available candle waxes out most vital aspects of the search were to find the healthiest types of wax to utilize that was renewable and additionally lasting to produce.

Power from the advantages of Cordyceps, psychological focus with the help of emphasis Lion's Mane, calm on your own with our tranquility Reishi mix, and obtain the added benefit of daily immune assistance with our DAILY 10 mushroom mix loaded with TEN extremely powerful mushrooms are just a few examples.

If you wish to boost your focus and performance, there are lion's mane gummies, if you're extra stressed concerning your stress and anxiety levels and desire to bring them down, there are reishi gummies, and if you're interested in even more of a whole-reset method, you'll choose their Super Troop six-mushroom mix.
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
1985 . World Mushroom Culture. WEUMonroe984905 2024.07.12 3
위로